The curriculum is designed to meet the needs of this particular developmental stage. Students will gain knowledge and skills with rigor in a stimulating environment that promotes inquiry and encourages development of conceptual ideas and creative thinking.
Learning and teaching in the Middle Years Programme, Grade VI-VIII at Apeejay School, International is based on the understanding that students learn best when the learning is:
- Engaging and challenging
- Based on rigor and relevance
- Enhanced with collaboration
- Empowered with feedback
- Takes care of diverse student needs
- Values and respects student voice
- Encourage new thoughts, ideas and connections between other disciplines
All this is achieved through practice of innovative teaching methodologies like the Harkness Method, Flipped Teaching, and Socratic Seminar, etc.