Step 1: Submit an online Enquiry or Registration Form available at the School reception.
Step 2: A confirmation email will be sent containing your Enquiry Number. Do not lose this number. It is your reference point for all further application-related communication with the School.
Step 3: Pay the registration fee and bring the following documents to the School to complete the registration process:
- 1 self-attested copy of both the child’s and parents’ Aadhar Card or Passport
- Original Aadhar Card/Passport (of child and parents, for verification)
- 1 self-attested copy of the child’s birth certificate
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs of the child (with a white background)
- 2 years’ of previous school reports (for Grade 2 and beyond)
- 1 self-attested vaccination record copy (for Grade 1 and Grade 2 applicants)
Step 4: The School will contact you to schedule an interaction and/or assessment test (assessment tests for English and Mathematics are required for Grade 2 upwards).
Step 5: Bring your child at the scheduled time for the interaction and/or assessment test.
Step 6: Upon completion of the interaction and/or assessment test, the School will contact you if your child has been offered a seat.
Step 7: Bring your child’s Transfer Certificate to the School and make fee payment to secure a seat.
Step 8: After verification of the documents and payment of the fee, an admission acceptance letter will be sent confirming the admission.
Assessment tests are carried out by our trained education team which works with students to ensure that curriculum meets each child’s needs and abilities. As an International School, we do not discriminate based on nationality, ethnicity, gender or any other quantifying personal characteristic.
Doing well in an assessment test does not guarantee a seat in the School. Seats are offered based on assessment test performance, former school reports and availability of seat(s) and personal interaction.